Tough Interview Questions That Will Intrigue Your Audience
1. Why should they never call the insurance agent first when they are
involved in an accident?
2. How do you make sure your car is repaired back to it's pre-accident
condition, not replaced with imitation parts?
3. Why shouldn't I buy an umbrella policy that covers me for
millions of dollars?
4. But my insurance agent is my friend. He's really nice and cares about
5. What do I do if the insurance company won't pay my claim?
6. Why should you not let an insurance agent fill out your application?
7. Why should you never buy insurance until you know how to collect
8. Why should you select a collision repair company before you have an
9. What should you tell the tow truck driver?
10. How do you choose a towing and auto-body repair shop without getting
11. How do you find the best insurance company before talking to an
12. How do you determine the essential difference between insurance
13. What is the proper way to file an insurance claim and get back
everything you are entitled to?
14. How do shoddy collision repair facilities and fly-by-night shops
save money for insurers and ruin your car?
15. What is the best way to get back every claim dollar you deserve?
16. How can our listeners get the best deal in car insurance?
17. How do you avoid insurance companies with bad claim paying records?
18. How do I ensure that my warranty or lease won't be affected by the
19. Why should I consider my policy a legal contract?
20. When do you truly know if you have a great insurance company?
21. What is the true job of the insurance adjustor?
22. How do I know which insurance company to trust? Do you have any
23. What is the difference between an "Insurance Agent" and an
24. what is "loss ratio" and why is that important?
25. How can our listeners get a copy of "Car Insurance Secrets"?